Reflexologist & Holistic Therapist
Margaret has over 16 years’ experience working as a Complimentary Therapist, having always had a huge interest in alternative therapies. She is extremely passionate about her work and gets great joy from seeing the difference her treatments can make to her client’s lives, health and well-being.
Margaret specializes in Woman health, with a special focus on hormonal health. Which have a huge effect on our whole being. The following are just some of the issues, Reflexology incorporated with other therapies, modalities & learnings Margaret uses to make her treatments individual to each client’s individual needs:
- Painful Periods, helping to gently bring the menstrual cycle back into balance & relieving the symptoms.
- Fertility issues, whether trying to conceive naturally or going through medical treatment to conceive, Reflexology is a wonderful addition at this time & maintaining a pregnancy.
- Pregnancy, a very safe & relaxing treatment to receive in pregnancy. Addressing different symptoms & conditions, both physical & emotional, often associated with this time, making the whole expectance more enjoyable.
- Preparing for Labour, in the last trimester of pregnancy, it’s a wonderful to get treatments, to keep ‘mums to be’ stamina to stay fit & energy high, to destress & to help prepare for birth.
- Helping induce baby naturally, in the hope of preventing medical intervention & induction.
- Post Pregnancy, looking after the new mums needs, at what can be a very overwhelming time.
- Helping mum to recover and regain balance to stay strong.
- Perimenopausal & menopausal symptoms, helping to bring balance and allow the transition to be as gentle and least disruptive as possible.
Margaret works from ‘The Glanmire Therapy Clinic’ every Thursday and works from the ‘The Acupuncture Clinic ‘ in Midleton, Co. Cork.
If you would like to call Margaret
for more information or to make an appointment,
please feel free to call her on 086 3956209